- South African Students Movement (SASM)
- Vasco da Gama’s Voyage of ‘Discovery’ 1497
- Miriam Makeba: Activist on Two Fronts by Connor Kirkpatrick
- The Influenza epidemic
- The 1913 Women’s anti-pass campaign in the Orange Free State
- Prehistory of the Pretoria area
- Defining culture, heritage and identity
- Batavian Republic 1803-1806
- Xenophobic violence in democratic South Africa
History Through Pictures
Dear friends of SAHO
South African History Online (SAHO) needs your support.
SAHO is one of the most visited websites in South Africa with over 6 million unique users a year. Our goal is to fulfill our mandate and continue to build, and make accessible, a new people’s history of South Africa and Africa.
Please help us deliver this by contributing upwards of $1.00 a month for the next 12 months.