- Marikana Massacre 16 August 2012
- The First Slaves at the Cape
- Thandi Modise, a Woman in War by Thandi Modise and Robyn Curnow
- From the factory floor: Connie September by SPEAK, March 1994, Johannesburg
- The Women of Marikana
- Women in the ANC-led underground by Raymond Suttner
- Labouring under the Law: Exploring the Agency of Indian Women under Indenture in Colonial Natal, 1860 – 1911
- Overcoming Adversity from All Angles: The Struggle of the Domestic Worker during Apartheid by Bennett Gwynn
- Workers Are Parents Too by SPEAK, 1990 – 1994, Johannesburg
History Through Pictures
This Day in History
Dear friends of SAHO
South African History Online (SAHO) needs your support.
SAHO is one of the most visited websites in South Africa with over 6 million unique users a year. Our goal is to fulfill our mandate and continue to build, and make accessible, a new people’s history of South Africa and Africa.
Please help us deliver this by contributing upwards of $1.00 a month for the next 12 months.