- Sona Patterns - Revisiting the Contributions of the People in Sub-Saharan Africa to Modern Mathematics
- The Cattle Killing Movement
- King Kong the Musical 1959 -1961
- The Ideology of the Black Consciousness Movement
- Afrikaner Jewry in South Africa
- Music and culture as forms of resistance
- Towards a people’s culture, Art and Resistance under apartheid
- A history of Kwaito music
- South West Africa People’s Organisation (SWAPO)
History Through Pictures
This Day in History
Dear friends of SAHO
South African History Online (SAHO) needs your support.
SAHO is one of the most visited websites in South Africa with over 6 million unique users a year. Our goal is to fulfill our mandate and continue to build, and make accessible, a new people’s history of South Africa and Africa.
Please help us deliver this by contributing upwards of $1.00 a month for the next 12 months.