- Sona Patterns - Revisiting the Contributions of the People in Sub-Saharan Africa to Modern Mathematics
- King Kong the Musical 1959 -1961
- The Ideology of the Black Consciousness Movement
- Music and culture as forms of resistance
- South West Africa People’s Organisation (SWAPO)
- Nobel Prizes and South African Laureates
- Defining culture, heritage and identity
- Afrikaans: the Language of Black and Coloured Dissent
- Spark: A Progressive Arts Project Publication
History Through Pictures
This Day in History
Dear friends of SAHO
South African History Online (SAHO) needs your support.
SAHO is one of the most visited websites in South Africa with over 6 million unique users a year. Our goal is to fulfill our mandate and continue to build, and make accessible, a new people’s history of South Africa and Africa.
Please help us deliver this by contributing upwards of $1.00 a month for the next 12 months.