You are here
Home » Twenty-three people are injured in a bomb blast in a Wimpy Bar in East London.
Twenty-three people are injured in a bomb blast in a Wimpy Bar in East London.
The Mozambique Convention, an agreement between the ZAR and Portugal, paves the way for the construction of the Delagoa Bay rai The Mozambique Convention, an agreement between th... ...read more
Abyssinian tribesmen in Somaliland massacre French colonial troops. Abyssinian tribesmen in Somaliland massacre French... ...read more
First election giving Black majority full voting powers in Rhodesia (Zimbabwe) takes place. First election giving Black majority full voting p... ...read more
More Events From TODAY
- 1931 Joseph Engenas Lekganyane, founder of the Dove branch of the ZCC, is born
- 1946 Prime Minister Smuts set to replace Pegging Act
- 1960 More than 400 miners are killed in an underground collapse at Coalbrook mine
- 1987 More than a dozen people are killed, including seven children in Kwamakhuta
- 1990 Nelson Mandela condemns the Lockerbie bombing
- 1992 The UN orders Libya to hand over two suspects linked to the Lockerbie bombing
- 2006 Tshwane Metro’s 5th anniversary celebrations held at Church Square
more dates like these...