An artist, the former Chairman of the House of Delegates Tricameral parliamentary chamber for Indian people, Minister without Portfolio and leader of the Minority Front.
• Rickard, C. (1988). “Rajbansi vs. the world: an inquiry into corruption turns into an angry jousting tournament” Weekly Mail. Vol 2 (48), p.g 9.
• The Times of India, (2000), ‘Rajbansis of South Africa part ways’, 19 August [online] Available at https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com, [Accessed: 9 January 2012]
• News 24, (2011), ‘Amichand Rajbansi dies’, 29 December, [online], Available at www.news24.com[Accessed: 10 January 2012]
• Mail and Guardian, (2011), Rajbansi 'central to what SA has achieved, 31 December, [online], Available at www.mg.co.za[Accessed: 10 January 2012]
• Mbanjwa, B, (2011), Cult figure was larger than life, from the Independent Online, 30 December, [online], Available at www.iol.co.za[Accessed: 10 January 2012]
Donate and Make African History Matter
South African History Online is a non profit organisation. We depend on public support to build our website into the most comprehensive educational resource and encyclopaedia on African history.
Your support will help us to build and maintain partnerships with educational institutions in order to strengthen teaching, research and free access to our content.