An artist, the former Chairman of the House of Delegates Tricameral parliamentary chamber for Indian people, Minister without Portfolio and leader of the Minority Front.
• Rickard, C. (1988). “Rajbansi vs. the world: an inquiry into corruption turns into an angry jousting tournament” Weekly Mail. Vol 2 (48), p.g 9.
• The Times of India, (2000), ‘Rajbansis of South Africa part ways’, 19 August [online] Available at https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com, [Accessed: 9 January 2012]
• News 24, (2011), ‘Amichand Rajbansi dies’, 29 December, [online], Available at www.news24.com[Accessed: 10 January 2012]
• Mail and Guardian, (2011), Rajbansi 'central to what SA has achieved, 31 December, [online], Available at www.mg.co.za[Accessed: 10 January 2012]
• Mbanjwa, B, (2011), Cult figure was larger than life, from the Independent Online, 30 December, [online], Available at www.iol.co.za[Accessed: 10 January 2012]
Dear friends of SAHO
South African History Online (SAHO) needs your support.
SAHO is one of the most visited websites in South Africa with over 6 million unique users a year. Our goal is to fulfill our mandate and continue to build, and make accessible, a new people’s history of South Africa and Africa.
Please help us deliver this by contributing upwards of $1.00 a month for the next 12 months.