With being established in 1935, the school is a very important part of the Stellenbosch Community. It has produced great South Africans.
Lückhoff High is committed to the principle that all children, regardless of their income or the class status of their parents, shall be guaranteed a quality education that empowers them to be whole, empathetic beings, able to live their lives justly, equally and with dignity.
Lückhoff’s mission is dedicated to foster the growth and development of committed, responsible citizens who are able to act with awareness of social, political, economic and environmental issues – who are sufficiently committed to the values of equality, justice and human dignity.
• Social Justice & Equity
• Non-Racialism & Non-sexism
• The Rule of Law
• Ubuntu [Human Dignity]
TO ACCOMPLISH OUR VISION, LUCKHOFF HIGH WILL :
• Continuously and consciously strive to pursue our vision
• Value the participation of teachers and students (all role players) in the decision making process
• Make decisions that are in the best interests of our students, education and the development of our community
• Provide staff and students with the resources to achieve our vision
• Encourage a spirit of team work, co-operation and a spirit of unity and community service
• Communicate openly, honestly and appropriately while working co-cooperatively with all relevant institutions (local government, churches, NGOs, etc.) and the community
• Recognise and celebrate all student and staff accomplishments
• Provide a safe and secure learning environment
• Promote a culture of dignity, equality respect and tolerance for all
• Pursue consistent policies of attendance and discipline in the belief that these are essential to the delivery of quality education.
-33° 55' 8.5282", 18° 53' 5.8602"