Construction of this church started in 1898 and completion of the building were delayed by the outbreak of the Anglo Boer War.  During the war it was used by the British as a hospital. The finishing touches were done in 1903. It is situated in Fatima Bhayat Street and was declared a Provincial Heritage Site on the 23 March 1979.

Click on image to enlarge

Geolocation
-25° 37' 49.8711", 27° 12' 17.7539"