"Keilands Catholic Mission Station- Established 1886 along the banks of the Great Kei in a remote Valley, between Cathcart and Stutterheim. The magnificent (hand made) Buildings still remain. Accessible through a remote Road leading out of the Quanti Valley." The property together with the Building Complex, of the Pella Roman Catholic Mission Station thereon, consisting of the Church Building, the Monastery Building, the Classrooms, the old Mill, as well as the graves of the pioneer missionaries, situated on certain piece of land, being Portion 1 of the Farm Pella Mission 39, in the District of Namaqualand.
27° 18' 36", -32° 7' 12"