The building dates from the late 19th century when it served as the wine cellar on the farm Moddergat, then owned by the Boonzaaier family. After the farm was subdivided in 1946 the building was used for a number of years as a farm stall. It was declared a National Monument under old NMC legislation on 30 March 1985.

-34° 39.6", 18° 23' 6"
Further Reading