The temple was founded in 1896, and is controlled by the Narainsamy Family Trust. The building was designed and built by Chris Kristapper Reddy, and probably represents his major contribution to the temple architecture of this region. The structure has a finely decorated spire and a prominent pyramidal dome built from 1906-1908. The principal deities of the temple are Vishnu, Shiva, Ganesh, Soobramaniar and the Nauw Graha. It was declared a National Monument under old NMC legislation on 17 August 1984.
-29° 46' 44.4", 30° 57' 57.6"